Betsy Blog

Monday, April 16, 2007

I got two wheels and I pedal hard

Today my eyes burn, but yesterday was fun.



We went on a Sunday ride to the Redhook Brewery in Woodenville, 46 miles round trip. We tried to make it in time for the beer tour, but we got a little lost on the way and we were 10 minutes late. No biggy, we'll just have to try again. A good excuse to ride is the reward of better beer.


Bits zoom zoom


Birddog glub glub

The Sammamish River trail, and the Burke Gilman trail made this ride easy, well moderately easy, actually very flat, beatiful, wide, popular, and easy. The last 8 miles home made me feel like a Rock Star, or was it a Snail?




scenic photo stop

I wish I could call the Ghost Busters and get my eyeballs Slimed. That cold- wet- gooey- slimy stuff would feel fantastic on my eyes today. Do I need special contacts? different sunglasses? bike goggles? or is that just a nice bike ride for ya?

Fun fun, I'd do it tomorrow, but oh yea I gotta work.

2 Comments:

At 4/17/2007 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! Seth and I have never gone to Redhook via the trails. I think we should.

My guess about your eyes is allergies!

 
At 5/07/2007 7:56 PM, Blogger manic hispanic said...

i just did this ride yesterday. i've been saddle sore nearly all day! hoo ray.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home